The SecVote 2012 summer school will cover the
foundations of secure voting, as well as examine recent developments in the
field of e-voting.
The program covers newly proposed systems of 3 course blocks:
- Cryptographic support for voting
- Formal analysis/verification of voting system security
- In-depth examination of current voting systems in literature
This core program will be supported by lectures on practical
security and political science wrt. voting.
Dates & venue
Wednesday 1 September - Saturday 4 September 2010, University Residential Center of Bertinoro, Italy.
SecVote 2010 is organised by:
- Peter Ryan (University of Luxembourg)
- Mark Ryan (University of Birmingham)
- Olivier Pereira (Catholic University of Louvain)
- Hugo Jonker (University of Luxembourg)
Affiliates / Sponsors
ote 2010 is affiliated with the FOSAD 2010 Summer School
on foundations of Security Analysis and
Design, and enjoys support from: